Monday, October 1, 2007

Exhaustion: [ig-zaws-chuhn]

burned out, beat, fatigue, weariness, feebleness, lassitude, lethargy, done for, over worked, pooped, tuckered out, run-down, worn out, drained, drowsy, sleepy, spent, and just plain TIRED.

I'm exhausted, have you gotten the point? I was moving and cleaning all weekend. Waking up early, staying up late. I think I took a single break to eat lunch. I want to rest, relax, and sleeeeeeep.

The good news is, I'm in my new home. :o) The bad news is, I can barely walk in my bedroom because of all the boxes.

I need to teach my dog not to bark at everything.
And I hate when it's raining in the morning. Fiona doesn't exactly like the rain, but that doesn't mean she still doesn't have to go potty. I put her outside. I think she stood at the door the entire time, in a puddle to her 'knees' (it was flooded). So when I brought her inside, I dried her off, and THEN she went potty. Thanks, werewolf, sometimes I feel like I've taught you nothing.

I'm exhausted.

No comments: