Friday, September 28, 2007

TGIF

Thank Goodness It's Friday!
Today will be the slowest day of the week at work. Not only is my boss out of town, and has been since Wed, but it's Friday. And Friday's are always slow. Tick, tock, tick, tock... the clock just won't tick fast enough.

I started moving some of my things into my new house. And today I'm moving more. And Saturday I'll move more. And Sunday I'll be scrubing the empty house spotless. Fun stuff. And then what? Yes, I get to unpack...

I love when people are forgiving and understanding, whether it's immediately or over time. I think that quality in a person is beautiful. It really makes me smile. So thank you, friend, for putting the past behind us, and being good to me. I'm looking forward to a forever friendship with you...

Regionals is next weekend! I'm taking over my parents house in OP for the weekend, along with maybe 7 other ultimate players. But this time we'll share 2 bathrooms! Yay for friends, house parties, blow up beds, and 2 showers! I'm very excited about it!

No comments: