Friday, September 21, 2007

One thing after the next...

"To be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid"
Young and stupid is exactly the way I've been acting lately. I'm happy to hear that eventually some good will come of it. Until then, I'm sorry.

30 minutes away from the start of an eventful weekend in Gainesville. The long awaited Sectionals tournament is finally here! Carpooling down with some gals, sleeping in a house with about 7 other people (sharing 1 bathroom), and playing my heart out saturday on the fields... this will be fun! and fun is what I need.

I move in a week. That makes me happy.
I have so much to do before my move. That does not make me happy.

I wish it were December already. The brother comes to visit, the holidays mean days off work, and I get to enjoy my coffee more because the weather is cooler.

I think I might be dressing my werewolf up for halloween. It wasn't my idea, but I think it's gonna happen.

No comments: