Monday, September 17, 2007

It's just another manic Monday

My weekend was an excellent one. It was full of bud light, ultimate, sun, friends, packing, and a play date for Fiona. Can't get too much better than that.

And my future holds many best friends for me. I'm cut out to be a crazy dog lady, similar to that of a crazy cat lady.
I think it's funny when guys have huge muscular arms... and chicken legs. I met someone this weekend who fit that description. I had a nice chuckle or two.

Today was a typical, no good very rotten Monday. Jury Duty is no fun, contrary to popular belief. ha! Thank goodness I work for who I do, or I'd be stuck in court Friday.

Not to mention, it rained all day. Doesn't that mean we should stay in bed? And then ultimate got cancelled. Oh Mondays... I'm glad you only come once a week.

No comments: