Thursday, October 4, 2007

a motivation rate of zero

I'm lazy. I have no motivation. My priorities are not straight. Well, they are not straight in a way to benefit me most. I have been really busy lately. I work everyday until 5 and for the past 2 weeks I've had something to do everyday after work. Except, I've been missing a lot of school. I'm such a slacker. I hate school. It's not at all enjoyable. I've been putting school behind unpacking, going to dinner, and running errands. Running errands is coming before my education? What the hell am I thinking? I really need to buckle down, shove my face in the books, and acknowledge the fact that my education is crucial for my future success.

Other than the fact that I'm putting school 2nd to my free time, life has been good. My friends have been great. But all of a sudden, I'm finding out I'm losing 3 beautiful people. Not completely losing, but they are moving out of Jax, to a location I can possibly visit for an occasional weekend, or to a place across the ocean that I could maybe manage to visit once a year. No fun....

The Regionals tournament for Ultimate is this weekend. It's a really intense tournament for most of the teams. I think moXXie will get a lot of great experience and have tons of fun. And I'm looking equally forward to both. Jacksonville's mens team has a great chance in making Nationals, which would be huge for them. Hammerhead has my best wishes...

No comments: