Friday, October 12, 2007

Everyone Deserves Music


Michael Franti and Spearhead play at Freebird tomorrow night. I'm ecstatic!
This week I was fighting off a cold. Missing ultimate really made me sad. I've been on a Moes diet lately. I think I've eaten it every other day for the past week and a half. I'm promising myself I won't go again until Wed. with the crew. I've been eating out way too much in general.
I'm clueless on what to be for halloween. And can't choose just one thing for the werewolf. How weird will it be to give her two costumes? As in, half way through the evening, she'll change. Weird, I know...

1 comment:

nobbit said...

She could be a schizophrenic werewolf, so that would be like 3 costumes and she would only have to chage twice:) I don't know what to be for halloween either. I didn't have time to make the costume I wanted. I have some nice ones to recycle, but kinda wanted a new one. Oh well, maybe I'll do a twist on an old one. Looking forward to your party!!:) Oh, and we found a really cool house so you'll have to come visit! (maybe we could do some moxie practices in Tally;))