Friday, October 19, 2007

Puking Pumpkin


Halloween Masquerade Ball this weekend. I'm way crazy excited for the celebrations. I haven't actually celebrated halloween and the season since I was about 11 years old. Once I was too old to trick or treat and too young to party all night, I thought it was lame. :oP But now, CHEERS to my halloween party! Baking lots of goodies, decorating our house with all kinds of stuff, and meeting all of my roommates friends for the first time-- this will be glorious! Maybe I'll post a few pictures up of the best costumes. (We are having a contest actually!)
Still recovering from the wretched flu/cold. Improving by the day... kinda. I've now progressed into the cough stage after leaving the sneezing stage. Hopefully healthy is what's to come.
Fiona might not be dressed up for halloween this year. I procrastinated and didn't order her anything. And the stores have nothing exciting. :o( But, we'll see.
Golly. I'm excited about the halloween bash.

No comments: